Investec Sandton is looking for a highly skilled QA Automation Engineer to use their unique skillset and experience to successfully deliver quality across several applications. Skilled in Front-end and Back-end automation utilizing automation frameworks. The QA Automation Engineer will be familiar with working in Agile, DevOps culture and CI/CD environment.
The role entails working closely with the engineering agile teams and stakeholders to help build a world class test automation framework and tooling to ensure continuous delivery of high-quality code as well as be willing to write code and trouble shoot across the application. As a QA Engineer you would be required to be an active voice about test automation and continuous delivery, fostering the automation mindset across the team. The QA Engineer would work with Product, Support and Customer success teams to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes and ways to prevent them through automation with the engineering team.
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualifications
- Test Planning, test planning tools and test execution tools such as ALM
- Test Design Techniques
- Solid experience in establishing and maintaining controls for risk and quality
- Defect tracking and reporting tools
- B.Com / B.Sc. degree in IT, or equivalent qualification
- Risk Analysis and Static Techniques
- Solid experience in VB Scripting, UFT and/or Selenium, API Testing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A