Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls (The Academy) is a world-class educational platform for girls which is aimed at nurturing a new generation of dynamic women leaders.
- Effective time management.
- A commitment to personal growth and the development of others.
- High levels of competence with technology.
- Sound relationship building skills.
- An ability to work effectively as an individual and in teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking and writing skills.
- Willingness to participate in the broader life of the Academy and to contribute positively to the ethos of the Academy.
Qualification & Experience:
- An understanding of the DBE and IEB assessments as well as their curriculum frameworks.
- Relevant degree or a professional teaching qualification.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant teaching experience.
- Ability to teach across Grades 8 and 12 with success.
- Proof of up to date registration with SACE.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Meyerton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A