Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
SAHETI School is an independent, co-educational, English-medium school dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, whilst promoting the values and ethos of Hellenism
- A dynamic, creative personality with strong interpersonal skills
- An excellent command of the Greek and the English language.
- Appropriate university degree and professional qualification
- Teaching experience at Primary School level in Greek.
- Experience in the demands of the teaching of Greek as a Second/Foreign Language.
- Registration with SACE and valid police clearance/sexual offenders and child protection clearance certificate
- Computer literacy
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Bedfordview, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A