Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Regular updating of Campus information brochures;
- Meet with prospective parents/students;
- Co-ordinate all advertising, publicity, and public relations activities.
- Design strategies and implement concrete plans to increase awareness, enquiries and enrolments.
- Arrange for interviews of prospective parents/students;
- All administrative duties associated with admission/enrolment process;
- Plan for and deploy digital activities: website, online campaigns, social media and digital content production.
- Oversee and actively participate in the creation, design, budget and production of regularly produced events and all school publications.
- Lead, plan, direct and implement overall enrolment, communication and marketing strategies
- Take prospective parents/students on school tour;
- Marketing of Campus at exhibitions and other events;
- Must be a team worker;
- An ability to maintain confidentiality is essential;
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative;
- Good proficiency in Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook.
- Able to work accurately under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer literate;
- Good typing, organisational and administrative skills;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum requirement is a recognized Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A