Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Khanyisa Education Centre is looking for an experienced full-time teacher, however newly qualified graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Be SACE registered and qualified with a recognised teaching qualification.
- Display a high level of professionalism and commitment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, parents and pupils.
- Be able to integrate 21st century skills of collaboration and critical thinking into the curriculum.
- Be willing to take part in the school co-curricular programme.
- Ability to teach any of these subjects in Grade 4-6: Social Sciences, English HL, Xitsonga/ Afrikaans will be an added advantage.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Giyani, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A