Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
- Possess a university degree or relevant teaching qualification. SACE registration and experience in an IEB school environment are essential.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience as a senior IEB teacher and working knowledge of IEB examination procedures is essential.
- Have a willingness, commitment and ability to embrace and promote the Christian ethos, values and mission of the School.
- Experience in timetabling would be an advantage.
- Have management and leadership experience at a senior level within a school environment.
- Be well versed in current educational trends and philosophies as well as experience in IT integrated teaching. Familiarity with international curricula would be an advantage.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Kloof, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A