Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
King David Ariel seeks a dynamic, innovative, and experienced educator with relevant qualifications, for this position.
- Prepared to embrace the ethos of a Jewish Day School.
- An educator with considerable experience in the Foundation Phase and LSEN/remedial school environment.
- An inspirational teacher.
- Able to support students due to a thorough understanding of various barriers to learning and support requirements.
- A Foundation Phase qualified teacher with remedial qualifications.
- Proficient in the use of technology to support teaching.
- Registered with SACE.
- A team player with strong organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Randburg, Johannesburg, SA
Application Deadline: N/A