Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
SAHETI School is an independent, co-educational, English-medium school dedicated to the pursuit of excellence, whilst promoting the values and ethos of Hellenism
- Conduct appraisals of teachers of curriculum and extramural activities.
- Work with the Operations team in terms of requirements for presentations and performances of the Music Department.
- Prepare budgets and authorize payment of invoices.
- Arrange planning meetings for all performances and events to ensure collaboration.
- Work with the Principal of Greek Studies in preparing students for Greek celebration days and functions, while working together on the repertoire for these functions (national days, Kalanda, school birthday, Cyprus Day, Greek Language Day, Greek Prizegiving Ceremony etc.)
- Source, appoint and oversee independent contractors providing private lessons on campus.
- Monitor the condition, maintenance, repair, and procurement of musical equipment.
- Oversee the appointment and administration of external teachers of curriculum and extramural activities, including violin, bouzouki, drums, keyboard, guitar, marimbas, bands, choir.
- Co-ordinate rehearsal times and requirements.
- Co-ordinate all administrative aspects including communication, transport, sound, gratuities, payments, and gifts.
- Commitment to full participation in the extra-mural activities of the school.
- Computer literacy.
- Visionary leadership style.
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Appropriate professional qualification with specialization in Music.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Bedfordview, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A