Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Marist Brothers Linmeyer is a well-established Independent, Marist Catholic, Co-Educational School, catering for students from Grade 00 to Grade 12. We are committed to excellence in education and thus provide a curriculum that meets the needs of an ever-changing society, without loss of focus on Christian-based morals and values.
- Ability to cope with mixed-ability classes, stimulating high achievers while providing adequate support to those who find the subject more difficult.
- A suitable degree will be needed for the position and/or teaching diploma.
- Proven record of teaching excellence and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies including the use of computer technology and modern IT-related devices and software (iPad, Google Platform).
- SACE registration.
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team, as well as, to work independently, without close supervision/guidance.
- Child Protection Clearance Certificate.
- Be an energetic, self-motivated teacher that is able to use their own initiative, with excellent subject knowledge and teaching experience in IsiZulu (FAL) across Grades 8 – 12.
- All applicants should have the ability to identify with, and uphold, the Marist Catholic Ethos of the School.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A