Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
- Functioning as a class register teacher.
- Close teamwork and collegiality.
- Planning and hosting the Preparatory School bi-annual art exhibition.
- Teaching and leading the art programme in the Senior Preparatory Phase.
- Being an equal and active member in grade and phase activities.
- Continuously generating innovative teaching and assessment material.
- Be proficient in using English as the language of learning, teaching and school communication.
- Hold a suitable degree with SACE registration.
- Intrinsically display a high level of emotional and interpersonal skills.
- Show evidence that they will support the Christian ethos and values of the College.
- Have strong IT skills for administrative and teaching purposes.
- Passionately seek opportunities for continuous professional development.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A