Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
St Martin’s is an Anglican school in the South of Johannesburg. It has an illustrious history as a truly Christian, South African school with luminaries like Oliver Tambo, Hugh Masekela and Trevor Huddlestone having been involved here. It is an exciting educational space, where young people are challenged to become future leaders, to reach for their dreams and to change their world. The milieu we learn and work in at St Martin’s is serene and beautiful, and this adds something special to what we offer. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and relentless in their pursuit of excellence, in making our environment one that is conducive to happy learning.
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance budgets.
- Management and supervision of all maintenance, gardening staff, domestic staff and drivers.
- Working closely with the Headmaster and the Business Manager.
- Overseeing the security at all sites. As the first key holder for the alarm company the Estate Manager will be expected to be available at all times as the first port of call.
- Overall responsibility for supervising general maintenance, building and related projects, all equipment and vehicles.
- Health and safety training.
- Carrying out basic building and maintenance work as required.
- Overall responsibility for the upkeep of both campuses and staff housing.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A