Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
If you’re looking for same-old, same-old, this is not the job for you. If, however, trailblazing, innovation, new trends in 21st century education, and creating a unique, modern space for authentic learning to happen interests you, you might want to apply for this multifaceted, stimulating position.
- A good understanding of the business of an independent school
- An ability to listen, negotiate and resolve conflict when it arises
- Sound financial competencies
- Excellent communication, planning, organising and reporting skills
- Experience in marketing in the private school sector
- Strategic thinking, time management and problem-solving skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Fluent in English and at least one other South African language.
- Experience in curriculum development
- An ability to develop synergies between Preparatory and High School
- A relevant professional qualification. An Honours degree in Education would be advantageous.
- Several years’ experience as the Head of a high school. Some experience in the prep school arena would certainly be an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of teaching, learning and the application of 21st century practices in education.
- A member of SACE.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A