Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa. ADvTECH, in line with POPIA(Protection of Personal Interest Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.
- Assisting Examinations Officer with Exams Administration;
- Pencilbox assistant;
- Performing administrative duties as and when required;
- School report administrator;
- Running of reception and switchboard;
- Various other ad hoc duties as determined by the position;
- Processing and maintaining pupil applications, acceptances and records (includes data input and manual filing);
- Typing of administrative and academic material;
- Providing support with educational organisation;
- An ability to maintain confidentiality is essential;
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good typing, organisational and administrative skills;
- Computer literate;
- Able to work accurately under pressure;
Must be a team worker;
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential.
- A secretarial qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum requirement is Matric, or equivalent, with typing skills.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A