Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
If it interests you in being part of a dynamic team offering 21st century teaching and learning, then this post is certainly for you! Being passionate about teaching and up-to-date with the trends in education is a foregone conclusion.
- A relevant degree and a PGCE professional qualification.
- Have sound computer skills and knowledge of and experience in integrating technology in the classroom.
- SACE registration
- A desire to continue to “grow” this valuable subject and to ensure that we make it accessible to our students – where its value is seen in the world beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Be a “self-starter”, being willing to collaborate and innovate.
- A Police Clearance Certificate and an appropriate registration on the Sexual Offenders register.
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven track record in High School education. Although experience in the independent school sector is not a pre-requisite, this experience may prove advantageous.
- Understand, identify with and contribute to the ethos of Theodor Herzl Schools. It is all about the right attitude…notwithstanding the appropriate academic qualifications and experience.
- Have an ability and willingness to coach be involved in the broad co-curricular programme on offer at Theodor Herzl High School. Ours is an exciting space of innovation and expansion.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A