Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The College pursues its mission based upon core values and our staff are expected to have integrity and exercise sound judgement in line with the responsibility of educating boys
- Active involvement in the development of Geography within the Humanities Faculty of the College.
- Teaching Cambridge IGCSE, AS Level and A level Geography.
- Ability to teach an additional subject which would an advantage.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, majoring in Geography and a professional teaching qualification (PGCE or HDE)
- Capacity and willingness to accompany boys on extension trips.
- Appropriate educational experience together with a sound awareness of international trends in education.
- Knowledge of the educational needs of boys and their particular requirements for learning.
- An ability to work within the values, Christian ethos and mission of the College.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and sound administrative ability.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A