Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Due to the current incumbent taking on the role of MYP Co-Ordinator in our Middle School, Redhill seeks to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and innovative educator who is passionate about leading the Design Department. Reporting to the Faculty Head: Visual & Performing Arts, the ideal candidate will be an experienced senior Design teacher with a proven track record of being able to engage with students at all levels.
- Design and implement programs and initiatives that further the integration and blending of educational technology
- Help develop a culture of creative innovation to meet the dynamic and evolving needs of an excellent 21st century school, by being an inspirational yet patient leader of best practices in innovation, experimentation, and technology integration
- Develop and maintain strategic and operational plans for innovation that encourages creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Visionary leadership that is in tune with the needs of a dynamic and diverse staff
- A strong set of teaching skills, and relevant professional training.
- A collaborative, cooperative, and patient mind-set
- A thoughtful but determined approach to change management and department unification—while remaining true to organizational goals and community culture.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, presentation, and training
- Demonstrate an aptitude for innovative teaching methodologies and creative assessment design
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Morningside, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A