Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
- Close teamwork and collegiality.
- Generating innovative teaching and assessment material.
- Functioning as a class register teacher.
- Teaching of the Foundation Phase curriculum.
- Continuous and willing contributions to the preferred co-curricular sporting programme.
- Passionately seek opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Intrinsically display a high level of emotional and interpersonal skills.
- Show evidence that they will support the Christian ethos and values of the College.
- Be proficient in using English as the language of learning, teaching and school communication.
- Be a qualified foundation phase educator with SACE registration.
- Have strong IT skills for administrative and teaching purposes.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A