Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Joyce Broadhead Pre Primary School is an independent school that facilitates learning from 2 years old to Grade R. We strive to set a good foundation for all future learning to build upon.
- Evaluate lesson plans and observe classes and duty areas.
- Report to School Board.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning in the school.
- Encourage and support staff development.
- Provide professional leadership and management of the school.
- Communicate regularly with parents.
- Passion for innovation.
- Strong commitment to the happiness and well-being of the school.
- Inspirational and motivational.
- High emotional intelligence.
Qualification & Experience:
- An Extensive knowledge and understanding of Teaching and Learning.
- A member of SACE.
- A recognized Teaching Degree specializing in the Foundation Phase.
- 3-5 years, experience in a management position.
- 8-10 years, experience in a Pre-School Environment.
- Ability to listen, negotiate and resolve conflict when it arises.
- A good understanding of the business of an Independent School.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and communication skills.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A