The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for sales enablement of their assigned channel, and managing their channel to achieve stated sales targets.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the GitLab and assigned channel partners.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- You share our values , and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and GitLab teams.
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Leadership at GitLab
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling Open Source Solutions
- Experience selling in the Software Development Tools and/or Application Lifecycle Management space via channel partnerships
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- Demonstrated progressive experience selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A