The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
- Helping support engineers develop and nurture their skills and experience.
- Holding regular 1:1s with all members on your team.
- Driving team members to be “Managers of one”.
- Creating, updating, or reviewing documentation changes based on customer interactions.
- Engaging with our customers to triage their issues via tickets and video conferencing.
- Building processes that enable team members to collaborate and execute.
- Creating a sense of psychological safety on your team.
- You’ve got a keen eye for forward thinking solutions (Kubernetes, Containers, etc.).
- You’re able to perform complex Linux System Administration tasks.
- Our values of collaboration, results, efficiency, diversity, iteration, and transparency resonate with you.
- You demonstrate excellent spoken and written English.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have an affinity for (and experience with) providing customer support, and making customers happy.
- You have more than 2 years experience leading Support Engineering teams.
- You’ve got 5+ years of support experience.
- You’ve got advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A