The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales handbook .
- Be the voice of the customer by contributing product ideas to our public issue tracker
- Travel as necessary to accounts in order to develop relationships and close large opportunities
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities in large/strategic accounts
- Generate qualified leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our strategic channel partners in exceeding quota.
- You share our values , and work in accordance with those values.
- Effective communicator (written/verbal), strong interpersonal skills
- Experience selling into large organizations
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Preferred experience with Git, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A