The successful IT Support Technician will be customer focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity while maintaining quality support.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
- Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries received via web chat, telephone calls, email, ticketing system, all in a timely manner, in accordance with team standards.
- Provides comprehensive technical support to Amazon Corporate employees worldwide.
- Creates and submits detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Informs customer of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed.
- Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements
- Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling, weekends, and holidays
- Strong verbal and written skills proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and additionally one or more of the following: Mac OS X, Linux.
- 1+ years of experience in help-desk or desk-side support environment
- Associate in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A