To conduct investigations of irregularities, criminal activities, security incidents and breaches at Business Unit level within the Eskom Holdings environment and to report on the results of such investigations
- Conduct investigations
- Provide an advisory and consultative role
- Establish a network of information contacts.
- Produce a detailed investigative plan describing a recommended course of action for an investigation.
- Follow a formal internal reporting protocol to enable consistent communication to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct all investigations within the legal framework of the RSA as well as Eskom security standards, policies, procedures and disciplinary codes.
- Prepare investigative reports with findings and appropriate recommendations
- Provide post-investigative support to the business
- Testify in disciplinary hearings and court regarding case evidence and findings
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Ability to work under immense pressure in the dynamic and fast paced environment of investigations
- National Key Point and police Training will be an added advantage
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Ability to work in a team or as an individual when required
- Must be able to apply theoretical and business knowledge on the job
- Computer literacy
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 plus National Diploma in Security Management – NQF 6 plus 5 years’ experience in Investigation of Crime
- Grade 12 Plus Diploma in Security Management – NQF 5 plus 6 years’ experience in Investigation of Crime
- Private Security Industry Regulation Authority (PSIRA) Grade A
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Metsimaholo, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A