Utilise Actuarial skills to assist the business to develop and maintain risk solutions that meet the needs of Metropolitan clients.
- Analyse and research opportunities in the market in order to develop new products or streamline existing product offerings.
- Set key assumptions and measure the appropriateness of these assumptions over time.
- Conduct behavioral and predictive modelling in support of client engagement and retention strategies.
- Interact and collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to identify data sources.
- Gather data and information from various sources, analyse results and interpret patterns and trends.
- Ensure the viability of solutions by pricing new solutions and reviewing rates of existing solutions.
- Develop and maintain risk solutions (life, disability, critical illness, healthcare, etc.)
- Completed Core Principles exam – ASSA A311 (previously known as CA 1)
- Exposure to Financial Services industry
- Data analysis and modelling experience (preferred)
- Degree in Actuarial Science
- Minimum 4 years actuarial experience
- Experience with Actuarial software (preferred)
- Honours Degree in Actuarial Science (preferred)
- Completed all Foundation and Intermediate Technical exams – ASSA A100 and A200 series exams (previously known as CT’S)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A