Perform detailed analysis, document processes and perform user acceptance testing to support development of innovative solutions to enable business objectives.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Keep abreast of latest IT trends and practices to optimise service offering and minimise risk.
- Gather and interpret requirements from key stakeholders/customers in line with business analysis frameworks.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Understanding of process design (solution architecture, process mapping, entity diagram mapping, etc.)
- Business acumen
- Basic understanding of UX and UI design principles
- IT methodology (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Business Analysis certification (BABOK / CBAP)
- Experience in modeling, solution testing and verification
- Degree in Information Technology
- Project management qualification
- Experience in working with cross-functional project teams will be beneficial
- Financial services experience will be beneficial
- 5 Years’ Business Analysis or related experience (i.e. Testing or Business Systems Analysis)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A