Website Mr Price Group
Build key knowledge and a full understanding of our entire merchandise process under the direction of the Brand Merchant & the Talent Development Partner that will equip you to develop a category buy.
- Learn to prepare and present a well-considered product assortment according to the seasonal strategy.
- Manage the departments samples in regard to our process from Fits, through to pre-production samples (PPS’s) ensuring an accurate record of each is kept, and stored for future reference.
- Overseas samples require tagging post trip and storage for use in Strategies, reviews and assortment building processes.
- Ensure orders are captured on the system in time to ensure our buying critical path process is adhered to.
- Mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of garment construction, fabrics, fibres & quality.
- Negotiation & presentation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Fashion Design or Clothing Management.
- 0-1 Year experience in Manufacturing (advantageous).
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Riverhorse Valley, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A