Website Mr Price Group
As a team player you need to have the ability to work under pressure and the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment makes you a strong contender for this challenging role.
- Creates awareness through multiple channels.
- Conducts research and consults with all relevant stakeholders to align the employment equity initiatives.
- Accountable for enabling and managing transformation including employment equity through the co-ordination and alignment of initiatives aimed achieving Transformation beyond legislative compliance.
- Project manages or facilitates the implementation of the initiative according to action plan.
- Confident and ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Self-motivated, proactive and works independently.
- Deadline driven and able to work under pressure.
- Change agent with management and negotiation skills.
- Full understanding of the BBBEE and related Acts.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years relevant progressive experience in a Transformation role.
- B-BBEE Management Development Program (MDP) or certification/professional registration aligned with the Economic Empowerment Professional (EEP) designation (Advantageous).
- Experience of working on legislative and regulatory processes, a proven track record of successful advocacy on BBBEE.
- A business Degree is required. Advanced degree/Masters level education is highly desirable.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A