To monitor and provide assurance on the adherence to compliance practices in client facing clusters to ensure compliance risks are managed and reported across Nedbank.
- Provide advice and/or input to internal stakeholders on possible contraventions of compliance risks through early detection.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, including CSI.
- Develop collaborative relationship with the Compliance Institute of South Africa (CISA).
- Engage with stakeholders formally through determining scope of work, understanding and identifying client needs.
- Ensure compliance requirements are adhered to and adequate compliance risk management practices implemented.
- Provide input, review and ensure accurate reporting and articulation of compliance.
- Cluster specific operations
- Reputational risk management
- Codes of Good Governance
- Risk management process and frameworks
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Compliance reporting
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 -10 years experience in risk management of which 5 years in a compliance related role
- Compliance Institute of South Africa (CISA) – preferred, not essential
- Post Graduate Diploma: Risk Management , Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Financial Services
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A