The Senior pharmacist will be responsible for the provision of medication and supplementary services to patients and members of the healthcare team. The incumbent will also assume responsibility for meeting patients needs in a responsible, satisfactory and costeffective manner.
- Dispensing in and outpatient prescriptions.
- Communicating professionally and handling queries as per policy.
- Maintaining effective relationships with key role players.
- Administrative tasks.
- Provision of a drug information service.
- Tidiness of Pharmacy.
- Implementation of controls to enforce GPP and SOPs to minimise risks.
- Responsible for Balancing of S6 book in March, June, September and December and all scripts and invoices documentation and noted.
- Assisting with stock take, stock control and expired stock removal from shelves.
- Assisting in ethical stock ordering, stock control and stock counts.
- Assisting with the quality and clinical initiatives
- To assist with training of Pharmacist Assistants and Interns.
- Minimum of 2 years hospital experience advantageous
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures of Netcare
- Training, teaching and skills development experience, and ability to manage staff
Qualification & Experience:
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council
- Intermediate computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- B.Pharm degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A