Website South African National Parks - SANParks
Applications are invited for a General Workers position in Technical Services Maintenance at Punda Maria Rest Camps in the Kruger National Park.
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
- Ensure safety within the work environment and for others.
- Performing duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities.
- Perform routine maintenance of facilities such as tourist and staff accommodation, ablution blocks, administration and technical buildings.
- Perform semi-skilled tasks that may include minor non-live electrical work, tiling, painting, plumbing, building, carpentry and welding in accordance with predetermined quality and productivity standards.
- Ability to assist with general repairs and maintenance to all types of infrastructure,
- Possession of some technical certificates will be an added advantage
- Safe handling and use of Power Tools will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of tools and equipment, safe handling and aftercare, including lawnmowers and brush cutters.
- Basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum two years experiences in built environment.
- Grade 12 will an added advantage.
- Grade 10
Company: South African National Parks – SANParks
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A