The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,600+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
- Develop utilization/forecasting models to predict future outcome of business or financial objective.
- Manage, analyze and report on assigned Engineering Department’s Performance Indicators.
- Explain trends from data sources and identify opportunities for improvements in the assigned Engineering Department.
- Continuously improve the accuracy and efficiency of Engineering Departments’ performance indicators.
- Develop analytical models to provide data-driven guidance on business decisions.
- Understand business processes and policies of assigned Engineering Department.
- A track record of using quantitative analysis to generate insights, and drive better engineering operational excellence.
- Clear and concise communication, able to convey complex business logic, and analytical recommendations to stakeholders.
- Good understanding of data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Deep understanding of SQL and track record of writing complex queries.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with performance and optimization problems at scale, demonstrate ability to diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools (E.g. Sisense, Looker, Tableau)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT Consulting
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A