Website City of Johannesburg
Lead, direct and control the Transport Planning and policy section in the monitoring of transport, planning and polices strategy procedures to ensure implementation by respective implementing bodies.
- Staffing: to ensure that the sub-directorate is sufficiently capacitated, monitored and managed to deliver on its mandate.
- Financial management: to ensure proper budgeting and expenditure monitoring in line with the Municipal Financial management Act.
- Stakeholder Management: To ensure that the City’s plans incorporate the views of the stakeholder as required by the National Land Transport Act (Act 5 of 2009).
- Administration: to ensure alignment and integration of plans within the City and externally.
- Strategic Planning and Management; to ensure that the planning strategically addresses the imperatives of the City, and that delivery of planning is done is a cost effective and efficient manner, in line with relevant legislation and policies.
- Strategic Direction and Leadership;
- Financial Management;
- Change Leadership;
- Batho Pele;
- Performance and Risk Management
- People Management;
- Attention to detai
- Projects Management;
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of local government and all its functions and Municipal finance principles
- 7- 9 years Senior Management experience in local Government;
- Bachelor’s degree / NQF level 7 qualification in Transportation or associated discipline,
- Knowledge of local government environment and programmes and project;
Company: City of Johannesburg
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A