Website Department of Employment and Labour
- Provide operational and technical support to Labour Centres for the delivery of effective employer services.
- Facilitate stakeholder relations for acquisition of placement opportunities.
- Coordinate International Cross Boarder Labour Migration and the PEA / TES functions.
- Facilitate the provision of IT infrastructure and implementation of innovations to render effective employer services.
- Facilitate the training of ESSA end users (internal and external) on employer services.
- Coordinate the provision of services to distress companies.
- Relevant ILO Conventions, Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Recruitment and Selection Process, Relevant government strategies.
- Two (2) years management experience and two (2) years functional experience in Public Employment/ Public Administration/ Management Services.
- Three (3) years relevant tertiary qualification in Social Science (Psychology), Public Administration/ Business Administration.
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Polokwane, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A