Website Lancet Laboratories
To develop learner competence (i.e. broad knowledge, skills and values) in performing phlebotomy techniques within a medical pathology environment.
- Attends formal training programme including lectures, practical training and submission of assignments.
- Collection of venous and capillary blood and non-blood specimens for medical and blood donation purposes.
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care.
- Meet contractual obligations of Learnership appointment.
- Implements sound housekeeping procedures in accordance with relevant legislation and all safety protocols.
- Writing of Health Professions Council (HPCSA) board examination.
- Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
- Customer Orientation
- Attention To Detail
- Administrative skills
- Lateral thinking
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literate
- Grade 12 with English, Mathematics and Biology D symbol
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Phlebotomy procedures
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A