Website Lancet Laboratories
To establish and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients on behalf of Lancet in order to grow the company’s brand market share and services.
- Establishes and maintains effective relations and personal contact with existing and prospective clients including medical doctors at hospitals and in private practice, hospital managers and hospital marketers as well as key suppliers and service providers to ensure loyalty to the Lancet brand.
- Completion and submission of CRM report on a weekly basis to Managers to provide information regarding customers
- Assists with product/service orientation and training of laboratory administrative staff to ensure they are familiarised with relevant laboratory/medical technology related terminology and telephone etiquette.
- Providing a feedback loop to all departments within their territory to ensure maintenance of high levels of customer service
- Services as first point of contact between Lancet and customers to address a range of queries and complaints pertaining to laboratory services in order to ensure swift resolution of issues and feedback to customers
- Proactively marketing and selling Lancet services to existing and prospective customers to grow Lancet’s market share.
- Contributes to planning and developing a marketing strategy for Lancet in order to promote the image, brand awareness and services of the organisation.
- Ethical behaviour
- Drive (includes energy and stamina) linked to achievement motivation
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Laboratory information systems
- 3-5 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
- Computer literate
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Biomedical qualification or other relevant qualification
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A