Website Lancet Laboratories
Responsible for answering and transferring calls to relevant departments and staff
- Handles telephone calls assisting clients with information and transferring calls to relevant departments.
- Handles hand deliveries for all departments and arranges for collection from the front desk
- Receives, sorts, and distributes internal mail including street address post.
- Log on the laboratory information system to attend to messages and queries left overnight according to set standard operating procedures.
- Log on the courier management program to check for any collections and determine whether the collections are urgent or routine.
- Compile monthly roster for day and night shift switchboard operators according to set standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for all telephone accounts for Pencardia.
- Troubleshooting to find out reasons for visits, who the visitor is here to see and which department to contact for assistance.
- Scanning when requested by manager.
- Checking Oculus (scanned) images on system on a daily basis.
- Planning and organising
- Stress management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to use own initiative
- Interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literate
- Grade 12
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Company: Lancet Laboratories
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A