Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exists for an ENA Specialised Snr – Theatre, based at Life Springs Parkland Hospital, reporting to Joy Van Niekerk, Theatre Unit Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing holistic and optimal quality nursing care to critically ill patients in order to maximize a positive outcome for the customer in line with Company & Hospital strategic objectives.
- Ensuring personal absenteeism is minimised and justified
- Be a positive team player
- Correctly reporting and recording of patient peri-operatively
- Performing, understanding and complying with the company infection control standards in order to adhere to PPE standards and procedures
- Ensuring correct and proper usage and maintenance of equipment
- Attending and participating in review and ward meetings in order to ensure conformance to QMS audit standards
- Adhering to safety measures
- Report all customer complaints to the UM.
- Meet customer needs and expectations
- Working flexible hours in order to minimize agency costs and show willingness to assist other departmentsBuilding and maintaining healthy relationships with internal and external customers and supporting all new
- staff members with the orientation program
- Building relationships
- Excellence orientation
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Engaging diversity
- Attention to detail
- Customer responsiveness
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able work day and night duty.
- Must be able to do Standby Duties after hours, Public Holidays & weekends when required.
- Driver’s license and ability to travel, own transport to and from work
- Needs to be registered as an Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary with SANC
- Computer proficiency would be an advantage
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage
- Previous experience in Theatre Complex is preferred
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the Theatre according to the shifts, flexi-hours and rotation system.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Springs, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A