Website Life Healthcare
The Head: IM Technology Services based at Head Office in Dunkeld, reports to the Chief Information Officer. The role is to align technology vision with business strategy by integrating company processes with the appropriate technologies.
- Assess and communicate risks associated with technology-related investments and purchases.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
- Develop and communicate business/technology alignment plans to executive team, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Define requirements for new technology implementations and communicate them to key business stakeholders.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciouslyExcellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Strong tactical skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Infrastructure platform (Cloud based computing), Security frameworks (ISO and NIST Cyber security)
- Experience in strategic technology planning, execution, and policy development.
- Experience working with executive management to align on IT policy and overall strategy.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Business Administration or Management an advantage, with ten years’ equivalent work experience.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A