Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exists for a Registered Nurse Trauma Qualified in the Accident & Emergency Unit at Life Wilgeheuwel Hospital, in Roodeport. The position will report to the Unit Manager, Judy Naidoo. The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of quality nursing care to all patients
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, equipment)
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Excellence orientation
- Drive & energy
- Building relationships
- Organisational awareness
Qualification & Experience:
- Time management skills
- Minimum of two years working experience in an RN capacity, and a passion for working in Trauma.
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Trauma Qualified Compulsory
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A