Website Life Healthcare
Vacancies have arisen for Registered Nurses in High Care at Life Wilgers Hospital, situated in Pretoria. The above positions report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Always portray a professional attitude towards patients, visitors, doctors and fellow staff members.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Maintaining excellent individualised patient and customer care in accordance with Life Healthcare standards.
- To be proactive in ensuring patient safety.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and therapists to promote patient-doctor interaction.
- Ensuring that unit is run according to acceptable legal standards.
- Maintaining sound relationships and communication with patients, relatives and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Must be willing to work according to the flexi-hours system.
- Strong inter-personal skills required.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong customer orientation, team player, very energetic, well organised.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified in Intensive or High Care advantageous.
- Must be a Registered Nurse Qualified and be registered with SANC.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Nursing
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A