Website Life Healthcare
The successful candidate will be a key part of driving and embedding advanced analytics in the organisation. The role is responsible for extracting hidden insights from data that can inform strategic decisions using cutting-edge statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Present insights in a compelling and actionable way.
- Ensure that Life Healthcare can drive business value through predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Deliver insights that enhance business and senior management views of the value of analytics to the organization.
- Ongoing skills development and research into optimal techniques and solutions for analytical problems.
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team collectively to solve problems.
- Ongoing monitoring of the performance of advanced analytic models
- Identify opportunities for additional value-adding insights from data analysis.
- Familiarity with relevant analytics tools, including big data solutions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Commitment to continuous learning and sharpening of skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex analytical concepts into a digestible and understandable way for the business stakeholder.
Qualification & Experience:
- Healthcare experience will be a strong advantage.
- Minimum Bachelors and preferably Honours-level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or a cognate analytical field, or other equivalent qualifications.
- Specific coding language experience (Python/R/SAS/SQL) would be an advantage
- 2+ years of experience in an analytics environment, using statistical and machine learning techniques.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A