Website Life Healthcare
The role is responsible for ensuring that senior management, business and other key stakeholders are equipped with insights from data that can inform their strategic decisions, but more than that, for designing and building the engine for the delivery of data insights.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the application of advanced analytics to solve business problems
- Oversee and manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and domain experts.
- Ensure that Life Healthcare can drive business value through reporting and analytics.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand analytics needs and how these evolve.
- Develop and nurture a high-performance, quality-obsessed, collaborative culture with other leaders in the broader data and analytics team.
- Familiarity with relevant analytics tools, including big data solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternate solutions.
- Project management skills.
- Client relationship skills: demonstrated ability to build relationships with and deliver valuable solutions for stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics environment, using descriptive and predictive analytics to inform business decisions.
- 1+ years of management experience.
- Honours-level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics or a cognate analytical field, or other equivalent qualifications.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A