Website Life Healthcare
Are you confident and highly motivated lateral thinker looking to stretch yourself professionally? A challenging position for Enrolled Nurse exist at Life Entabeni Acute Rehabilitation unit, KZN. The successful applicants will report to the Rehab Nursing Services Coordinator, and will be expected to work as part of an interdisciplinary team, offering quality customer service.
- Participating in & supervising group activities and follow-up on allocated tasks.
- Recording and reporting – Contributes towards accurate record keeping by recording & reporting to RN / senior team members
- Administering prescribed medication & observing reactions.
- Participation in the formulation, implementing and evaluating of in-service education.
- Participating in patient care meetings and set programmes.
- Ability to supervise subordinates
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary team and promotion of team cohesion
- Works well under RN supervision
- Must be willing to fulfil a role in the ward according to the flexi-hours and rotation system
- Focus on quality performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience as an enrolled nurse in a neurological or rehabilitation nursing setting would be an advantage.
- Matric / National Senior Certificate
- Current registration as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Nursing
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A