Website National Health Laboratory Service - NHLS
- To clean the different venues/ offices/ rooms/ kitchens/ hallways and stairs on a daily basis to ensure a clean and hygienic condition.
- To wash dishes in the kitchens, replenish kitchen supplies and wash/ clean fridges.
- To empty waste bins and take waste to designated areas.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, showers etc. to ensure hygienic toilet facilities.
- To replenish consumable items (Soap/ toilet rolls/ paper towels) and ensure that stock is always available.
- Report deficiencies or needs to the Co-ordinator
- Basic understanding of health and safety
- Knowledge of cleaning machinery/ cleaning materials and chemicals
- Knowledge of logistics of campus / hospital /laboratory departments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management Interpersonal skills in dealing with clients.
- Cleaning of high windows, application of various cleaning procedures (e.g. wax)
- Knowledge of health and safety
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 (one) month1 on-the-job training
- Previous experience in a Laboratory environment
- Grade 10
Company: National Health Laboratory Service – NHLS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A