Website Mediclinic Legae
To provide adequate, functional and sterilized instrument sets and packs to the operating theatre and other nursing units in the hospital.
- Adhere to standardised workflow processes in order to minimise risks
- Ensure patient safety by providing adequate, sterile and functional equipment on time.
- Ensure optimal care and maintenance of capital equipment to minimize clinical and financial risks.
- Ensure Infection Prevention and Control standards are met according to policies and procedures.
- Ensure cost-effective use of pharmaceutical stock to meet the daily requirements of the operating theatre and other nursing units
- 2 years experience as CSSD Technician
- Knowledge of personal and environmental hygiene
- Stock control processes
- Knowledge of IPC protocols and principles
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of the CSSD basic functions
Company: Mediclinic Legae
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: N/A
Job Location: Upington, Northern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A