Partner with leadership to develop and implement the HC agenda that enables business objectives and goals.
- Engage and partner with business to understand their needs to develop and implement integrated tactical and operational people plans and HC solutions in response to business and people challenges.
- Partner with HC teams to deliver effective, efficient, integrated and value added HC solutions to business in line with business needs.
- Promote efforts to measure employee satisfaction and climate within supported client groups, and facilitate action planning to improve employee engagement and overall workplace culture.
- Advise, coach and support managers on the wide range of staff leadership activities, ranging from the design, implementation and leadership of change programmes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement initiatives aimed at optimising and managing organizational design, organisational effectiveness, employee engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of and experience in HR practices and legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Social or Behavioural Sciences
- At least 5 years HR Business Partner or HR advisory experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A