The purpose of this role is to enhance user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product for Metropolitan’s clients.
- Analyse client experience and sales volumes to enhance solutions
- Design solutions that lead to market growth
- Lead workshop sessions and kick-off sessions to obtain requirements and get buy in to move projects forward.
- Ensure a consistent and correct brand application and ensure alignment across media and platform
- Keep ideas relevant and aligned with current methodologies/technologies
- At least 5 years’ experience in a design environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in UX and journey mapping
- Degree in Digital Design or equivalent
- Experience in the following will be an advantage:
- Qualification in UX or Design Thinking
- Proficient in MS Office Packages (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A