Perform actuarial product development tasks as a member of the Investment and Saving Solutions product management team, and so doing ensuring that the objectives of the team are met effectively in the interest of the target client segments. This extends to all aspects of client experience across the various sales and service channels that clients engage with.
- Contribute to continuous innovation in investment and saving solution design and processes through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers, clients and stakeholders.
- Ensure technical product and legislative knowledge are always current to propose the most relevant and innovative client solutions and comply with governance requirements.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Be self-confident, self-motivated and relentlessly pursue targets and goals.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have an ability to work accurately and with an attention to detail
- Be versatile and open to learning opportunities
- Naturally inquisitive mind-set, with a strong innovative tendency
- Extracting insights from data analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in actuarial analysis
- Experience required in the following:
- Passed or have exemptions for at least 6 A1 or A2 level actuarial exams
- Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Statistical Analysis, Mathematics or related field
- Honours degree in Actuarial Science
- Knowledge on Actuarial modelling and Statistical analysis techniques
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A