Execute various payment administrative processes and ensure the timeous and correct application of payroll premiums received to assist the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Follow up on queries related to over-committed policy holders
- Ensure that amounts applied to the suspense account are cleared within the required turnaround times
- Note and report decline in premium income relating to agency payments
- Ensure that payments received are applied and by the target dates
- Provide motivations with regard to unbalanced and problem payments
- Contact payrolls with regard to discrepancies on payments
- Attend to refunds for premiums that cannot be applied
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Management / Finance desirable
- 2 -3 years reconciliation experience within an insurance or financial services environment
- Working knowledge of payroll deduction and electronic files.
- Matric with mathematics and or accounting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Insurance
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A