This position will report directly to the VP Advisory: OR and will be responsible to lead, coordinate and manage all Operational Readiness (OR) activities, projects, teams, and sub-contractors as assigned or delegated as part of the OR team. The position will also be responsible to ensure requisite product development, improvement and team improvement initiatives to be initiated and maintained.
- Facilitate Clients, Project and Operations teams to manage and implement
- Clearly define roles, objectives, performance standards and expectations of all team members with progress monitoring and feedback
- Development of suitable
- Adapt to change and effective change management implementation and customer engagement strategies, where needed
- Ensuring and assisting the
- Engaging with clients at appropriate levels to scope and understand their
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional and multi organizational team
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and planning tools such as MS Projects
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally and work away from home as per project requirements
- Team leadership skills and willingness to effectively collaborate with others
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in consulting or service delivery in the mining environment will be advantageous
- Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree (Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Mining Engineering).
- Post Graduate qualification in Project and Business Management will be advantageous.
- Experience in Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Ramp-up planning and execution
- Experience in Business Development through contributing to bids, proposals, and commercial documents (estimates etc.), and in creating and building sales pipelines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A